The following is a list of upcoming meetings concerning the Route 2/102 Development. The underlined meetings are the most important to attend. The board would appreciate it if homeowners would attend these meetings. It has been well proven, in the past few years, that the Town Council and Planning Commission pays attention to items that draw large numbers of the public. Without apparent public support strange things tend to happen.
- Monday October 1: Town Council Meeting focusing on traffic and the rotary/roundabout idea
- Thursday October 4, 7-10pm: Public Workshop 1 at Wickford Middle School (Stakeholder Group members should attend if they are able in listening mode.)
- Wednesday October 10, 7-9pm: Residents Focus Group at Masonic Lodge (This is specifically for abutters and those in the local area)
- Monday October 15, 7-10pm: Public Workshop 2 at Wickford Middle School (Stakeholder Group members should attend if they are able in listening mode.)
- Tuesday October 16: Planning Commission Meeting on Rolling Greens Application
- Thursday October 25, 6-9pm: SHG Meeting 4 (Stakeholder Group members & alternates expected to attend.)
- Tuesday October 30: Planning Commission Meeting on Rolling Greens Application